Transsexual Sex workers
How can I have a healthy lifestyle?
We´ve already seen how important it is to maintain a healthy lifestyle although there are lots of things that make us less healthy than we could be:
- Certain habits related to food and hygiene: Not eating well and not washing enough influences our health in a negative way.
- Lack of exercise
- Consumption of drugs: either legal drugs like alcohol and tobacco; or illegal substances like hashish, marihuana, cocaine, pills, etc.
- Hormone use without a doctor´s prescription can lead to both poor physical and mental health due to taking improper doses of different hormones
- Life situations that influence your state of mind and create continual overall unhappiness: stress, violence, unhealthy sexual conduct, abuse, etc.
- Misuse of medical advice and/or prescription drugs to cure and/or prevent illnesses.
Why is it so important to have a balanced diet?
- A balanced diet makes it possible to maintain good physical and mental health levels.
- Eating well allows us to perform the different physical activities necessary in any type of work.
- It also helps us get recover more quickly from illnesses that come up at one time or another in our lives.